About Us
 An Ancient Church
 An Emerging Church
   An Enchanting Church

An Enchanting Church

 
Phase 3 - 2014
As, the existing chapel became inadequate to house the rapidly growing congregations, efforts were made to construct a larger church building, subsequently on the 15th November 1909, the work of demolishing the old church began and the new church was completed on a short span of 10 months. The new church with a seating capacity for 350 people was consecrated on 23rd October, 1910.

The church celebrated it's Golden Jubilee' on 23rd October 1960 and Diamond jubilee on 23.10.1970. The church celebrated the Centenary year 23rd October.

        

 
© 2014 www.allsaintschurchpettah.com   All Rights Reserved   
Designed By: FIPS(www.fipslanka.net)